Namkeen Sewai (Salted Vermicelli) is healthy and tasty. It can be prepared quickly as a breakfast and can be served as lunch also. Also, Namkeen Sewai is very tasty with health and nourishment. Namkeen Sewai recipe is now available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Serves 2 person 2
Ingredients of Namkeen Sewai:-
- Vermicelli – 120g
- Water – 200ml
- Oil – 2 table spoon
- Fresh Peas – 50g
- Onion – 1 piece finely chopped
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – ½ teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – ½ teaspoon
How to prepare Namkeen Sewai:-
- Take a Kadahi/ Wok, put Oil in it on medium gas.
- First, when Oil is heated put Cumin Seeds and Garam Masala in it, then chopped Onion in it and mix it with the help of Spatula.
- When Onion are brownish reddish, put Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder and Turmeric Powder in it.
- Now put Peas in it with Salt, simmer the gas and cover it with a lid.
- When Peas are cooked, put Vermicelli/ Sewai in it, and mix it.
- Now put Water in it and then put the lid.
- Wait for 7-10 minutes.
- Open the lid, if there is no Water, your Vermicelli/ Sewai is ready.
- Serve it hot.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.