Chawal ki Kheer is so delicious and full of nourishment, liked by kids and adults. It is very easy to prepare, is so simple that you can make it without planning it before. Chawal ki Kheer recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English.
Ingredients for Chawal ki Kheer:-
- Rice – 50g
- Milk – 1 Lt
- Sugar – 125g
- Almonds – 6 in number
- Cashew nuts – 6 crushed
- Raisins – 7-8
- Cardamom – 6 crushed
How to prepare Chawal ki Kheer:-
- Wash rice thoroughly and then put in milk.
- Take a Wok/ Kadhai on medium gas.
- Put Milk and Rice together in it.
- Wait for a boil.
- Simmer gas.
- Mix it in small intervals and keep it on simmer gas for half an hour.
- Now put Sugar in it, leave it for 10 minutes.
- Note:- When you will add sugar to kheer, it will liquify a little.
- After 10 minutes close gas.
- Add raisins to kheer, always put raisins after closing gas or it can be curdling of milk or milk can become sour. (fut jayega).
- Put crushed Almonds, Cashewnuts and Cardamom in it.
- Close gas.
- Your Chawal ki Kheer is ready.
- You can serve it hot as it tastes too good.
- In summers you can refrigerate it and then serve.
- In both manner Chawal ki kheer tastes out of the world.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.