Dahi chawal is a very tempting dish and is very nourishing. This is also called Dahi Jwala. Dahi chawal is very simple to make and has a medicinal value for stomach. If you are suffering from any stomach problem, this will be a boon at that time. Dahi chawal is tasty and has nourishment. Dahi chawal recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
- Rice – 180gm
- Curd – 500gm
- Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1.25 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Pure Ghee – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 300 ml
How to prepare:-
- Soak rice for 15 minutes.
- Take cooker, keep on full gas and put Desi Ghee in it, when heated put Cumin Seeds, Turmeric Powder and put Rice in it with water, now put Salt in it.
- Close lid and wait for 4 whistles.
- Close gas and let it be in steam.
- Churn Curd and keep it aside
- Open lid and pour Curd in it and open gas on full, wait for a boil.
- Close gas and your Dahi Jwala is ready to eat.
- Serve it hot.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.