Palak Paneer is mouth watering, easy and full of nourishment. Kids love it and you can make it more tempting by serving it with Paratha, Roti, Naan etc. It will be as surprise restaurant dinner at home. You can make combination with Matar Pulao. Palak Paneer Recipe is now available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Serves 4 person
Ingredients of Palak Paneer:-
- Spinach – 250 gm
- Paneer – 250 gm
- Onion – 4 pieces finely chopped
- Tomato – 4 pieces finely chopped
- Oil – 4 table spoon
- Garlic ginger paste – 1.5 teaspoon
- Asafetida – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
How to prepare Palak Paneer:-
- Take Spinach and wash thoroughly, then keep it in cooker and give 2 whistles.
- Open cooker and keep it aside to make Spinach cool.
- Now take Spinach and make a paste in grinder.
- Meanwhile take cottage Paneer and cut them in small pieces, in small square shape.
- Take onion and finely chop.
- Take Tomato and finely chop.
- Now take Oil in a Wok/ Kadahi, put on a high flame.
- When heated put Garam Masala, Asafetida, ginger garlic paste, Cumin Seed and Onion in it.
- Simmer the gas and wait till it becomes golden brown in color, mix it in between with a spatula, approx in 2 minutes interval.
- Now when Onions are golden brownish, put Red Chili Powder, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Tomato and Salt in it.
- Gas will be on sim, cover with lid.
- Let it be cooked till oil is visible around. Mix it in small intervals (approx in 2 minutes interval).
- When Tomato Paste is brownish and you can see little oil around it, put Spinach and Paneer in the mixture.
- Cover with lid.
- Gas will be on sim, let it cook for 15 minutes, mix it in small intervals (approx in 2 minutes interval).
- Open lid, and on high flame cook palak for 3 minutes, continously mix it otherwise palak will burn.
- Now palak is roasted, transfer it to cooker.
- Take 2 tablespoon water in kadahi, collect left palak and put it in cooker.
- Close cooker and give only 1 whistle.
- Your yummy Palak Paneer is ready to serve.
- Serve it hot.
- You can make it look more tempting by serving it with Paratha, Roti, Naan/ Matar Pulao etc.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.