Now a days we all are too much health conscious and we want every thing oil free. Here I am giving Baigan ka Bharta recipe which is Oilfree and full of nourishment, It is so tasty and easy to make that you will make it often. Serve it with Bathua Parathas or with Arhar Dal, Arhar dal Khichdi, Makki ka Paratha, Makki ki Roti, Roti etc. List is unending. So try it. Baigan Bharta recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients for Baigan ka Bharta:-
- Microwave/ Gas Stove
- Brinjal – 2 Bharta Baigan
- Potato – 4 piece
- Onion – 1 piece finely chopped
- Tomato – 5 pieces
- Garlic – 4 clove
- Fresh Green Coriander – 15g finely chopped
- Fresh Green Chilli – 1 pieces finely chopped
- Mustard oil – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
How to prepare Baigan ka Bharta:-
- Take Brinjal and make cuts in all sides, put 2 Clove in each Brinjal.
- Now set your microwave in option micro+grill (2).
- Keep Brinjal in it for 28 minutes.
- After it has been roasted, keep Potatoes on same setting for 26 minutes.
- After it has been done keep tomatoes for 8 minutes on same setting.
- Note:-If not having microwave, no problem, keep ingredients on high gas and roast them till the covering peels off.
- Now take all roasted ingredients and peel off Brinjal , Potato and Tomato.
- Take a bowl and mix them with hand.
- Your base is ready, now put Mustard Oil in it.
- Put Onion,Fresh Coriander and Fresh Chili finely chopped in it.
- Put Salt and Red Chili Powder in it.
- Mix it well.
- Your Baigan ka Bharta is ready to serve.
- Serve it with Bathua Parathas or with Arhar Dal, Arhar dal Khichdi, Makki ka Paratha, Makki ki Roti, Roti etc. List is unending.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.