Soft Chapati Fulka Roti is full of fiber and vitamins. It is served with Arhar Dal or Kadhi or with Dum Aloo or Lauki Ke Kofte, without this food is incomplete. Soft Chapati Fulka Roti recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Serves 4 Person 4 लोगो के लिए
Ingredients of Soft Chapati Fulka Roti:-
- Wheat flour kneaded (Gundha Aata) – 250g
- Wheat flour dry – 100g
- Rolling pin
- Rolling base
- Desi Ghee/ Pure Ghee – 1 table spoon
How to prepare Soft Chapati Fulka Roti:-
- Take small ball of Wheat Dough and roll it on Rolling Base, with the help of Rolling Pin.
- Cover the ball with dry Wheat Flour so that it can smoothly flatten in round shape.
- Now put Tawa/ Griddle on medium gas.
- When heated, put flat Roti on it.
- See, when there are reddish spots on the side of Tawa, do it upside down.
- When other part is also Reddish, take it with the Plier, and put it straight on gas.
- Now do it upside down with Plier, and when fully cooked and Reddish it is made.
- Serve hot, put Desi Ghee on it to enhance the taste.
- It is best with Lauki Ke Kofte, Dum Aloo, Kadhi, North Indian Platter with Arhar Dal.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.