Yellow Arhar Dal Tadka is a instant food which gives energy as it is full of proteins. Arhar Dal is prepared in minutes and without any preparation. This is most nutritious food in North Indian Platter and can be serve it with Roti (Chapati) and Chawal (Rice). Yellow Arhar Dal Tadka is very easy to prepare, so try it. Yellow Arhar Dal Tadka recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Yellow Arhar Dal Tadka:-
- Arhar/ Tur Dal – 170g
- Water – 700 ml
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1.5 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1.5 teaspoon
- Salt – 1.5 teaspoon
For Chaunka छौंके के लिए:–
- Desi Ghee – 1 tablespoon
- Asafetida – ½ teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
How to prepare Yellow Arhar Dal:-
- Take Arhar Dal and soak it for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, wash it and keep in a cooker on high gas with water.
- Put Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder and Salt in it.
- Close lid and wait to whistle.
- After 2 whistle simmer gas, so that it cook well.
- After 4 whistles close gas, leave it in steam.
- When steam is over, open the lid, mix it well.
- Your Dal is ready.
- Now take a Ball Scoop.
- Keep on high gas and pour Desi Ghee in it.
- When Desi Ghee is heated, put Asafetida, when Asafetida is fried put Cumin Seeds and when it is fried put Red Chili Powder in it.
- Hot Tip:- This should be done swiftly, otherwise Masala will be black.
- At once put it in the Dal.
- Your tasty Dal is ready to serve.
- You can serve it with Roti and Chawal and make North Indian Platter.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.