Sooji Cheela is very tempting and is full of nourishment. Very easy to make in less time. Kids love Sooji Cheela, so try it, you will also love it. Serve hot with Hari Dhaniya Chutney, Meethi Saunth Chutney or sauce. Sooji Cheela recipe is available both in Hindi (हिंदी) and English.
SERVES 4 PEOPLE 4 लोगो के लिए
Ingredients of Sooji Cheela:-
- Semolina – 100 gram
- Wheat Flour– 100 gram
- Red Chili Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Cumin Seed – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Water– 400 ml
- Fresh Coriander Leaves – 12g finely chopped
- Fresh green chili finely chopped
- Onion finely chopped – 1 small piece
Hot Tip – Onion is optional in this recipe
How to prepare Sooji Cheela:-
- Take a bowl.
- Put Sooji and Aata in it.
Hot Tip:- Mixing Aata makes easy to take out Chila.
- Now put Red Chili, Salt, Jeera in it.
- Put coriander leaves, green chili in it.
- If you like onion flavour then finely chop and put it with the other ingredients, it will enhance the taste but if you don’t like then leave it.
- Now slowly put water in the mixture and stir it well, see there should not be lumps in the mixture.
- Leave it for 10 minutes, your paste is ready.
- Take a heavy base Griddle (Tawa) and keep it on high flame and wait till it becomes heated.
- Now take a Flat Spoon and spread a little Oil (one table spoon) for shallow frying on the Griddle (Tawa).
- Take the mixture with a Ball Scoop and spread it on the Tawa.
- When it is dry from above then put some more oil on the top and turn it upside down.
- Now simmer gas and press it slowly with flat spoon and then again change the side.
- You will see it turns reddish and crispy from both sides.
- Your Chila is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with Hari Dhaniya Chutney, Meethi Saunth Chutney or sauce.
Repeat the same with rest of the batter. [बाकी बचे पेस्ट से ऐसे ही चीले बनाइए]
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.