Sattu is very healthy and tasty flour from Bihar, used in different ways. Sattu is also used as filling in Parathas and is very tasty. Here I have given a very easy method to make Sattu ka Paratha. Try it and enjoy your meal. Sattu Paratha recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी)and English both.
Ingredients for Sattu ka Paratha:-
- Sattu (Chana) – 30 g
- Onion – 1 small finely chopped
- Cumin Seed – 1/4 teaspoon
- Asafetida – 1/4 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Green Chili – 1 finely chopped
- Coriander leaves – finely chopped
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil – to make Parathas
- Kneaded flour
सत्तू का पराठा बनाने की विधि How to prepare Sattu ka Paratha:-
- Take Sattu and mix all ingredients in it except Oil.
- Now pour water in it to make a solid filling.
- Take kneaded flour and make small balls of it.
- Put one ball on rolling base and round it with rolling pin.
- Fill the Sattu filling in between and close it from all side.
- Now again spread it with the help of rolling pin and make a round.
- Take a Tawa on high flame and grease it with Oil.
- When moderate heated, put it on Tawa.
- When reddish from one side do it upside down.
- Put Oil on both sides and when reddish from both sides take it out.
- Your tasty Sattu Paratha is ready.
- You can serve it with Hari Dhaniya ki Chutney, Meethi Chutney, Aloo tamatar ki sabji and Boondi Raita.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.