We eat White Matar as a breakfast, do you know we can make tempting Sandwich also with it. Matar Sandwich is so easy to make and is very tasty. If boiled White Matar is ready, you can make this sandwich very swiftly. Try it once, it is very tasty and nourishing. Matar Sandwich recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients for Matar Sandwich:-
- Bread – 2 pieces
- Malai/ Butter – 50 gm
- Oil – 2 table spoon (2 बड़े चम्मच तेल)
- Boiled Safed Matar – 1 table spoon
- Onions – 1 finely chopped
- Green Coriander – 12gm finely chopped
- Green Chili – 1 finely chopped
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/4 teaspoon
How to prepare Matar Sandwich:-
- Take 2 Bread and spread Butter/ White Cream on it.
- Mix Safed Matar with given ingredients.
- Take Safed Matar mixture and spread on it.
- Cover it with another Bread.
- Now take a Sandwich Maker, put Oil on both sides, now put raw Bread Sandwich in it.
- Put it on full gas.
- After 2 minutes change the side of Sandwich Maker.
- Now open it and see whether it is reddish or not, if not again put that side on gas.
- When both sides are reddish, your Matar Sandwich is ready to serve.
- Hot Tip:- You can make this Sandwich on Tawa also, all you have to do is put Desi Ghee on Tawa and Bread on it, keep it on full gas, when reddish from one side, do it upside down and put little ghee on the bread and repeat, when reddish from both sides your Sandwich is made.
- Serve Matar Sandwich with Sauce or Hari Dhaniya Chutney.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.