Paneer Sandwich is very tasty and nourishing. Paneer is loved by children and adults all. In evening snacks, this sandwich fits well, as easy to make and is very tasty and for breakfast it is best as it has so much nutritious value. In my recipe it is fat less as made in very less Pure Ghee. Kids love this Paneer Sandwich and is filling so mother’s are happy. Serve Paneer Sandwich with Sauce or Hari Dhaniya Chutney. Paneer Sandwich recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Paneer Sandwich:-
- Bread – 2 pieces
- Paneer/ Cottage Cheese – 100gm
- Black Pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Green Coriander – 10 gm finely chopped
- Green Chili – 1 finely chopped
- Onion – 1 piece finely chopped
- Malai/ Butter – 50 gm
- Pure Ghee
How to prepare Paneer Sandwich:-
- Take Paneer and mash it.
- Put all ingredients in it.
- Mix it well.
- Now take 2 Bread and spread Butter/ Malai on it.
- Put mixture on one Bread.
- Cover it with another Bread.
- Now take a Sandwich Maker, put Pure Ghee on both sides, now put raw Bread Sandwich in it.
- Put it on full gas.
- After 2 minutes change the side of Sandwich Maker.
- Now open it and see whether it is reddish or not, if not again put that side on gas.
- When both sides are reddish, your Paneer Sandwich is ready to serve.
- Hot Tip:- You can make this Sandwich on Tawa also, all you have to do is put Desi Ghee on Tawa and Bread on it, keep it on full gas, when reddish from one side, do it upside down and put little ghee on the bread and repeat, when reddish from both sides your Sandwich is made.
- Serve Paneer Sandwich with Sauce or Hari Dhaniya Chutney.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.