We all love Arbi ki Sabji in different forms. Here is a way to make it more tempting and tasty. Easy to make and tasty in taste. Kids love Arbi ki Sabji in this form as it is tasty and crispy. Very simple to make and it enhances taste of food we are taking. It can be served it with Parathas and Pooris also. Arbi ki Sabji recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Arbi ki Sabji:-
- Arbi – 500g
- Oil – 5 table spoon
- Caraway/ Ajwain – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Asafetida – ½ teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Green Coriander Leaves – 20g finely chopped
How to prepare Arbi ki Sabji:-
- Take Arbi, wash it thoroughly and keep it to boil in cooker on high gas.
- After 2 whistles, close gas, leave Arbi in steam.
- Now open cooker, drain water and let it cool.
- Hot Tip:- Put Arbi in fridge for 3-4 hrs to make it more delicious.
- Take it out and peel off the covering.
- Now cut it from middle, horizontally.
- Take a heavy Kadahi and pour Oil in it.
- Now open gas on high and when heated, put Asafetida, Ajwain, Cumin Seeds, Garam Masala, Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder and Salt, mix it well with spatula.
- Add Arbi in it, Simmer gas.
- Mix it well with spatula, delicately, so that shape of Arbi remains same.
- Now leave it on simmer gas and mix it in small intervals.
- You will see color of Arbi becomes brownish and becomes crispy.
- Put Coriander Leaves in it.
- Let it roast till it is brownish in color and crispy.
- Now your Arbi ki Sabji is ready.
- Serve it with North Indian Platter.
- You can serve it with Parathas and Pooris also.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.