Tamatar Dhaniya ka Shorba is full of nourishment and health. Tamatar Dhaniya ka Shorba is a boon in winters, with taste and nutrition. It can be taken any time and is full of energy. It gives warmth and freshness. Tamatar Dhaniya ka Shorba has tomatoes, Coriander, Ginger as ingredients that give warmth in winters and in summers Mint gives refreshment. It is all year drink and can be taken in the evening instead of tea or before meals, very easy to make and yummy in taste. Tamatar Dhaniya ka Shorba recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Tamatar Dhaniya ka Shorba:-
- Tomato – 600g chopped
- Mint – 30g chopped
- Fresh Coriander Leaves – 60g finely chopped
- Ginger – 10g grate it
- Garlic – 10 cloves
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Cornflour – 1 teaspoon, first mix it in the small bowl with water
- Black pepper – ½ teaspoon
- Water – 600ml
How to prepare Tamatar Dhaniya ka Shorba:-
- Take Tomatoes, wash them and cut into small pieces.
- Take a cooker on high gas put all Tomatoes in it with Mint, Coriander, Ginger, Garlic, Onion, Salt and water.
- Close the lid.
- Close gas after 4 whistles.
- Leave it in steam.
- Open the lid and take a Strainer.
- Take a Bhagona, put Strainer on it, pour all stuff in it.
- Now take a Ball Scoop, press the stuff so that Soup will collect in the Bhagona.
- When the stuff is dried, throw it and put Bhagona on high flame.
- Take a small bowl and mix cornflour with water in it.
- Put Cornflour in the soup and let a boil come, keep mixing it with a Spatula.
- Now put Black Pepper and mix it.
- Garnish it with finely chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Your yummy Tamatar Dhaniya ka Shorba is ready to serve.
- Serve hot.
- Remaining Shorba can be kept in the refrigerator and can be used the next day.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.