Jowar Atta is very tasty and healthy. Here I have given steps to make Rotis from this veg as it enhances the taste of your food. Making Roti from Jowar atta is very easy, so do try it. Jowar Roti recipe is available in Hindi and English both.
Ingredients for Jowar Roti:-
- Jowar Aata – 150g
- Wheat Flour – 80g
- Pure Ghee – 50g
How to prepare Jowar Roti:-
- Take both Flours and Knead it.
- Your Dough is ready, make Roti from it.
- Jowar Dough is same as wheat Dough.
- Note:- Jowar Roti making is similar to wheat Roti making. You can see my Aata Gundna and Roti Making.
- First of all, take a rolling base and rolling pin.
- Take a small ball from kneaded flour and flatten it with the rolling pin.
- Now take tawa on high flame and let it heat.
- Now put flattened roti on it to cook.
- After 30-35 seconds do it upside down and let the other side cook.
- Now take a plier (chimta) and hold roti and put it on the direct flame to cook.
- Now do it upside down as shown, your crispy tasty roti is ready to serve.
- Note:- If you want crispy roti, put it little more on gas, as a result, it will be crispy, beside this if you want soft roti then do little on gas and serve it.
- Serve Jowar Roti.
- Put Desi Ghee on Roti to enhance the taste.
- You can also make different types of Roti by clicking the link.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.