In India we prepare breads at home. For that we should know how to prepare base. Flour is kneaded (Gundna) and is prepared to make desired bread. Here steps are given to knead/ Gundna flour, you can go ahead and be chef of your kitchen. Using this Aata you are free to make Chapatti (Roti), Poori, Paratha etc. Aata Gundna ka tarika is available both in Hindi (हिंदी) and English.
Makes 10- 12 Roti/ Chapati according to size
Ingredients for Aata Gundna:-
- Wheat flour – 250g
- Water – 170ml
How to prepare Aata Gundna:-
- Take a Flat Plate.
- Put Aata in it and spread it.
- Now pour little Water in it and mix them with your hand.
- You will see wet Aata seems to be together.
- Now put little more Water and again repeat the procedure.
- When all Aata is mixed together.
- Note-For nice result, now make a fist and just put it on whole Aata.
- Doing this, your Chapatti will be smooth and nice in texture.
- Now take 1 small spoon of Pure Ghee and put it on your palms, with this knead the flour again for a second.
- Doing this will make the atta texture smooth and your parathas and rotis will be soft and tasty.
- Making this Aata you are free to make Chapatti (Roti), Puris, Paratha etc.
- Your kneaded Flour is ready, you are ready to make different breads.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.
आटा गूंथने की विधि Aata kaise Gunde
पारूल मित्तल Parul Mittal
Based on 24 Review(s)
एक किलो आटा कितना पानी मे गुधा जाता है
Nice lesson, but ye jarror bataye ki at made ke baad tight hona chahiye ya soft.
Thanks Mr Mishra,
आटा गूंदने पर वो हाथों में चिपकना नहीं चाहिए, रोटी, पराठा के लिए मुलायम हो, अगर पूरी बनानी है तो थोड़ा कड़ा होना चाहिए|
Konsa water lena achcha hai
Please ye zaroor bataiyega.