We all love to have Parathas in our breakfast and Dinner. Sada Paratha is very easy to make and can be taken with almost all veg. This is very easy and tasty, so try it. You can also serve it with Tamatar Aloo ki Sabji, Boondi Raita. Sada Paratha recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients for Sada Paratha:-
How to prepare Sada Paratha:-
- Take small ball of Gunda Atta.
- Take rolling base and rolling pin, keep ball on it.
- Keep Tawa on high flame.
- Now flatten it, put little Desi Ghee in between. Now close it in triangle form.
- Now flatten it with rolling pin, and put it on Tawa.
- When it is cooked from one side, do it upside down, it will inflate like a ballon, put little Desi Ghee on one side, then again repeat this procedure till it is cooked from both sides.
- Your Sada paratha is ready.
- Note- You can also use Oil instead of Desi Ghee.
- Sada Paratha can be served with all gravy veg, simple veg. It enhances taste of your food.
- You can also serve it with Tamatar Aloo ki Sabji, Boondi Raita.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.