Baigan Matar Bharta Sabji is very mouth watering dish. It is very healthy and nutritious as it has Peas and Tomatoes with Brinjal in it. This veg is very differently made and is so tasty that you will make it again and again. In this we roast Brinjal and then make it with different spices, garnish it. Baigan Matar Bharta Sabji is so spicy and very good in taste. Try it, you will love it. Serve it with Parathas or in lunch with Dal. Baigan Matar Bharta Sabji recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Baigan Matar Bharta Sabji :-
- Bharta Brinjal – 2
- Green Peas – 50g
- Tomato – 3 piece finely chopped
- Fresh green coriander – 15g finely chopped
- Ginger Garlic paste – 2 teaspoon
- Onion – 1 finely chopped
- Fresh Green Chili – 2 piece finely chopped
- Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1.5 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Pure Ghee – 2 tablespoon (in liquid form)
How to prepare Baigan Matar Bharta Sabji :-
- Take Brinjal and make a cut and put Green Chili and Clove inside that cut.
- set Microwave to micro+grill (2) and keep Brinjal in it for 25 minutes.
- Let it cool (10-15 minutes).
- Now peel Brinjal and make a paste with hand.
- Note- You make this veg in Pure Ghee as it will give taste to it.
- Now take a Kadhai on high gas.
- Put Ghee in it when hot, put Cumin Seeds, Garlic Onion paste in it, stir well with Spatula.
- Now put chopped Onions in it and simmer gas.
- Let it roast.
- When brownish, put Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder and chopped Tomatoes in it. Mix it well.
- Cover it with lid.
- Continue simmer gas, let the Tomatoes roast, stir well in small intervals (every 2-3 minutes).
- When Tomatoes are reddish brownish (around 5-7 minutes), put roasted paste of Brinjal in it with Peas and Salt.
- Now let it roast till Oil is visible.
- Cover it with lid.
- When you see veg is mixed, do gas on high flame.
- Take a spatula and continously mix it.
- When Oil is visible, Bharta is ready.
- Now add chopped Coriander and Chillies to it.
- Put it on high flame for 2 minutes more.
- Your yummy Baigan Matar Bharta Sabji is ready to serve.
- Serve it hot.
- Serve it with Parathas or in lunch with Dal.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.