In todays world we all are health conscious, Mix Veg is perfect example of taste and health. Follow my steps in cooking this veg in very little oil. In this veg we put green vegetables with Cottage cheese. Try it, easy to make and great in taste. Mix veg recipe is available in Hindi and English both.
Ingredients for Mix Veg:-
- Beans – 100 gm
- Capsicum – 1 big
- Tomato – 2
- Onion – 2
- Green Peas – 75 gm
- Cottage Cheese – 100 gm
- Cumin seed – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Ginger paste – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Black Pepper -half teaspoon
- Oil – 2 tablespoon
How to prepare Mix Veg:-
- First cut Onion, Tomato, Beans, Capsicum longitudinal in shape so that veg will look presentable.
- Now take Oil in a wok on high flame and put Cumin Seed in it with Ginger Garlic paste.
- Now add Onions to it and let it fry little.
- Simmer gas.
- When you see lightly cooked onion put red chili powder, Turmeric powder, Coriander powder and all veg with Cottage cheese in it.
- Mix it well, cover with a lid.
- Mix it in 2-3 minutes interval.
- When aroma is there and veg is cooked, means it is ready.
- Your Mix Veg is ready to serve.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.