Paneer/ Cottage Cheese is so tempting and favourite for every body. Paneer is liked by children also, with taste it gives health also. Whenever we think of Paneer, we have to buy it from market, but Homemade Paneer can be prepared some simple steps. So try it. Homemade Paneer Recipe is available in both Hindi (हिन्दी) and English.
Ingredients of Homemade Paneer:-
- Milk – 1 litre
- Curd – 150 gm OR Lemon – 1 piece
Important: I have given curd and lemon both option, if curd is not available go for lemon, use one thing.
How to prepare Homemade Paneer:-
- Take milk in Bhagona and keep it on medium gas.
- When it boils, mix all curd or lemon in it.
- Wait for sometime.
- You will see solid Paneer and water.
- Close gas and take a strainer.
- Now put all paneer and water in it.
- Water will separate and Paneer is on strainer.
- Wait for 10 minutes and let all water out.
- Now take a napkin and put paneer on it.
- Squeeze it so that left water will strain.
- Now fold it and keep it on hard surface and put weight on it so that left water will squeeze. You will get paneer as you get from the market.
- Now take a bowl and put Paneer in it.
- Fill it with water.
- Keep it in fridge to cool.
- Your yummy Paneer also called cottage cheese is ready to use.
- It is ready, you can prepare different dishes from it or eat it raw.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.