Stuffed Dum aloo is a mouthwatering dish, we all love it. It is loved by all ages and is favourite in restaurant menu. You know it is easy to make and you can easily serve this tasty stuffed dum aloo at your own place. Here I have given simple steps to make this, so do try it and surprise your loved ones. Stuffed dum aloo recipe is available in Hindi and English both.
Ingredients for Stuffed Dum Aloo:-
- Potato – 6 pieces of same size
- Cottage Cheese – 60 gram
- Onion – 4 grind it
- Tomato – 4 grind it
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- Red chili powder – 2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 2 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala – half teaspoon
- Asafetida – half teaspoon
- Cumin seed – 1 teaspoon
- Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Oil – half kadahi to deep fry
How to prepare Stuffed dum aloo:
Method to fill potato:-
- Semi boil potatoes, close gas in 2 whistles.
- You can buy cottage cheese or make it at home.
- Peel boiled potatoes.
- Vertically cut it into two pieces and fry it.
- Take fried potato, and with the help of knife make a whole in it.
- Now mix potato particles and paneer together with 1 teaspoon red chili powder, a pinch of turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon coriander powder and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Now fill this filling inside your potato.
Method to make stuffed dum aloo masala:-
- Grind onion and tomato.
- Take kadahi on high flame and put 2 tablespoon of oil in it.
- Add asafetida, garam masala and cumin seeds in it with 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, add onion to it.
- Simmer gas.
- Let onion roast till it is reddish.
- Take a bowl and put 1 teaspoon red chili powder,1 teaspoon turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon coriander powder and mix it with little water.
- When onion is roasted, put wet masala to it and roast it for a minute then mix grind tomato in it.
- Cover it with lid and mix it in small intervals.
- When tomato is brownish, your masala is ready.
- Now put little water to masala in a way that it remains thick.
- After 1 boil put all your filled potatoes in it, put little rasa on each potato and cover it with lid on simmer gas for 5 minutes.
- Close gas after 5 minutes.
- Your tasty Stuffed dum aloo is ready to serve.
- You can serve it with Roti, naan or paratha.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.