If you are looking for the light snacks, then Gobhi Pakoda is the answer. Gobhi Pakoda are so tasty that it fills our appetite and gives happiness also, very easy to make and great in taste. Serve hot Gobhi Pakoda with Sauce and Hari Dhaniya Chutney. Try it you will love it. Gobhi Pakoda recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Gobhi Pakoda:-
- Gram Flour/ Besan – 125 gm
- Suji/ Semolina – 12 gm
- Green Coriander finely chopped
- Green Chili finely chopped
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Ajwain – 1/2 teaspoon
- Water – 110 ml
- Oil – 1/2 kadahi for deep fry
- Cauliflower/ Gobhi – 1 piece
How to prepare Gobhi Pakoda:-
- Take a bowl and put Besan in it and add all ingredients, pour Water and mix it thoroughly.
- Hot Tip:- Suji adds flavor and crispness to Pakodi.
- Now take a kadahi and fill half of it with Oil and keep on full gas, wait to heat.
- Take Cauliflower and cut into small piece.
- Now your Oil is heated, dip Cauliflower pieces into Besan and then softly and carefully put them in Oil.
Gobhi little cooked हल्की पकी गोभी
- Now take them out and serve hot with Sauce and Hari Dhaniya Chutney.
- Your tasty Gobhi ke Pakode are ready.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.
गोभी के पकोड़े बनाने की विधि Gobhi Pakoda Recipe
पारूल मित्तल Parul Mittal
Based on 19 Review(s)