Tinda Masala is a very tasty vegetable with loads of health. It is very tempting and can be served any time. Best time to serve is with North Indian Platter, it enhances the taste. So try it and serve it. Tinda Masala ki sabji recipe is available in Hindi (हिन्दी) and English both.
Ingredients of Tinda Masala:-
- Tinda – 500g
- Asafetida – ¼ teaspoon
- Cumin Seed – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – ½ teaspoon
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil – 1 table spoon
How to prepare Tinda Masala:-
- Take Tinda and cut horizontally in medium thin pieces.
- Now take a kadahi and put on high gas, put oil.
- When heated, put Asafetida, Cumin Seeds, Red Chili Powder, Turmeric powder, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala, now put Tinda and add Salt in it and mix it well, simmer gas.
- Cover it with a lid.
- Now mix it in small intervals.
- When Tinda is soft, open the lid and mix it with spatula and let it cook on simmer gas.
- Mix it in small intervals.
- When water is dried and it is roasted, take it out.
- Close gas.
- Your yummy Tinda ki Sabji is ready to serve.
- Serve it withNorth Indian Platter as it will complete it.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.