Paneer Bhurji is a very tasty veg as its name indicates. Good thing about this veg is that it is so easy to prepare and delicious in taste. Paneer Bhurji takes very little time to be prepared, so try it. Paneer Bhurji recipe is available in Hindi and English both.
Ingredients for Paneer Bhurji:-
- Cottage Cheese – 300 gm
- Onion – 2 finely chopped
- Tomato – 2 finely chopped
- Peas- 100 gm
- Green Coriander finely chopped
- Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Black Pepper – Half teaspoon
How to prepare Paneer Bhurji:-
- Grate Cottage cheese and keep in side.
- Take onion and tomato, wash it and finely chop it.
- Take peas, in this veg you can use fresh peas as well as frozen peas.
- Take a wok/ kadahi, put Oil in it on high flame.
- Add Onion in it when oil is heated and let it fry little.
- When onion is pinkish, add Red chili powder and Turmeric powder to it.
- Now put Tomato and Peas in it with Salt in it.
- Simmer gas.
- When Tomato is roasted, then add grated Cottage cheese and Green Coriander to it.
- Mix it well.
- Let it roast for 5 minutes, add Black pepper to it.
- Close gas.
- Your tasty Paneer Bhurji is ready to serve.
- Serve it hot.
- Serve it with Roti or Paratha and Boondi ka Raita.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.