Pav bhaji is our favourite food, yummy in taste and full of nourishment. Try to make it, with the steps I have given, you will love to make it again and again. It is easy to make and is full of taste. Pav Bhaji recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients for Bhaji:-
- Tomato – 5 piece medium, grind it
- Onion – 4 piece, finely chopped
- French Beans – 200 gm finely chopped
- Brinjal – 200 gm finely chopped
- Cauliflower – 1 small piece finely chopped
- Green Peas – 160 gm
- Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Red Chilli Powder – 2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 2 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 2 teaspoon
- Gram Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1.5 teaspoon
How to prepare Bhaji:-
- Take all the vegetables, wash thoroughly and finely chop it.
- Now take cooker on high flame, put 1 tablespoon Oil and when it is moderate hot,put 1 teaspoon Cumin Seed, Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder
- Add all chopped vegetables except Peas, Onion and Tomatoes, add 1 teaspoon Salt to it.
- Add 500 ml Water and close lid.
- let whistle for 10 minutes.
- Close gas and keep it aside
- Now take a kadahi on high flame, put 1 tablespoon Oil in it.
- When moderate hot put 1 teaspoon Cumin Seed, Garam Masala and add finely chopped Onions in it
- Simmer Gas.
- When Onions are reddish brown add 1 teaspoon Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder
- Add finely chopped Tomatoes and Peas to it and add 1 teaspoon Salt.
- Simmer Gas.
- Cover it with a lid
- Open Cooker, mash vegetables with the help of Roller/ Mathani.
- Keep it aside
- When Tomatoes are reddish brown and Oil is visible on sides, add all mashed vegetables to it.
- Mix it well and let it cook for 5 minutes
- Garnish it with Green Coriander Leaves.
- Your Bhaji is Ready to serve.
- Serve it hot.
How to prepare Pav:-
- Pav are easily available in market.
- Cut Pav from middle
- Take a Tawa on high flame, when hot put Butter to it
- Keep both the pieces on Tawa and gently press it so that it shape remains the same.
- When reddish and crispy from both the sides, keep it on serving plate with Bhaji
- Keep some finely chopped Onion, a small cut piece of Lemon and put a little butter on Bhaji
- Your Pav Bhaji platter is ready to serve
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.