Tomato Uttapam is a mouth watering South Indian recipe, it can be served with Sambar and Coconut Chutney. You can enjoy Uttapam anytime. Tomato Onion Uttapam recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Tomato Uttapam:-
- Dosa Idli Batter – ½ kg
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Onion – 1 piece finely chopped
- Tomato – 1 piece finely chopped
- Fresh Green coriander – 50gms finely chopped
- Green chili – 1 piece finely chopped
- Oil – 200ml
How to prepare Tomato Uttapam:-
- Take Dosa Idli Batter and put Onion, Tomato, Green chili, and Coriander in it with salt, mix it well.
- Now take a Tawa/ Griddle, put on medium gas.
- When it is heated, grease it with Oil then put Dosa Paste on it with ball scoop.
- Spread it , and put Oil from side with a Flat Spoon.
- After 1 min, do it upside down with Flat Spoon, put oil on another side also.
- Now simmer gas, and keep doing it upside down in small intervals.
- After 5 minutes you will feel it crispy and reddish brownish in color.
- Note:- If you don’t like crispy Uttapam, take it to serve, when it is cooked on both sides and is soft.
- Now Tomato Onion Uttapam is ready to serve.
- You can serve Tomato Onion Uttapam with Sambar and Coconut Chutney.
- You can serve it plain also.
- Your tasty Tomato Onion Uttapam is ready to eat.
- Serve it hot.
Related Recipes संबंधित व्यंजन
- Masala Dosa Recipe
- Soft Idli Sambar Recipe
- Urad Dal Ke Vade Recipe
- Sambar Recipe
- Coconut/ Nariyal Chutney Recipe
- Rice Recipe Chawal
- Rasam Recipe
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.
टमाटर उत्तपम बनाने की विधि/ रेसिपी Tomato Uttapam Recipe/ Vidhi
पारूल मित्तल Parul Mittal
Based on 5 Review(s)