Plain Boiled Rice is the most tasty item in food. We just resist temptation to eat it as it is fattening. Here as I have prepared it, it is fat less, as I take out the Madh (water) extract from it. This is simple to prepare and can be eaten with Kadhi, Arhar Dal, Rasam, Sambar or any other gravy veg also. it is main food item in North Indian Platter. Plain Boiled Rice recipe is available both in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Serves 4 person 4 लोगो के लिए
Ingredients of Sada Chawal:-
How to prepare Sada Chawal:-
- To make Khile Khile Rice you should take a Bhagona, or deep utensil which you can be keep on gas.
- Firstly soak rice for 15 minutes in Bhagona, to get great result.
- Now wash them and pour Water in it and keep on medium Gas.
- After one boil simmer gas.
- After 10 minutes , take it out by perforated spoon.
- Check it by taking one rice strand on your finger and press it, if it is soft, it is ready.
- Take a strainer and strain rice, all white water is strained.
- Your white Khile Rice is ready.
- Now put in the bowl you want to serve in and add Desi Ghee to it.
- Note:- Pure ghee enhances flavor of your rive and is very good for health, so put it.
- Your Sada chawal is ready to serve.
- Serve it hot.
- You can serve it with Kadhi , Rasam, Sambar and Arhar Tadka Dal and also serve in North Indian Platter.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.