In summers we go for something light so that our digestion remains perfect. Tori is very suitable for this season as it is light and can be easily digested. It is nourishing and kids will eat it in the way I have prepared, so try it. Tori ki Sabji is full of nourishment and health, boon in summers so surely try it. This has best combination as veg in North Indian Thali, You can have it with Parathas also in dinner. Tori ki Sabji is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Tori ki Sabji:-
- Tori – 1 kg
- Pure Ghee – 1 table spoon
- Asafetida – 1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
How to prepare Tori ki Sabji:-
- Take Tori and wash it thoroughly.
- Now peel it and cut it in small pieces.
- Take cooker and put on high gas.
- Pour Pure Ghee in it and when heated, put Asafetida in it and then Cumin Seeds, when fried put Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder and put all Tori in it.
- Mix it well and put Salt.
- Now close cookers lid, Wait for whistle.
- After 4 whistle close gas and keep it aside in steam.
- When steam is finished open lid, put Garam Masala in it.
- Your tempting Tori is ready to serve.
- This has best combination as veg in North Indian Thali, You can have it with Parathas also in dinner.
- You can also see Tori chilka ki sabji recipe.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.