Makki Paratha is easily prepared and can be eaten with any veg. Makki Paratha enhances taste of all food and is very nourishing also. You can eat Makki Paratha with Aloo Tamatar, any thing made of Palak. In winters it is a boon, and can be taken with all winter vegetables, varieties of Raitas etc. Makki Paratha recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients for Makki/ Makka ka Paratha:-
- Maize flour – 120g
- Wheat flour – 100g
- Pure Ghee/ Desi Ghee– 1 teaspoon
- Fresh Coriander leaves finely chopped.
How to prepare Makki/ Makka ka Paratha:-
- Take both Flours and mix them.
- Coriander Leaves is optional, it decorates the Paratha so you can mix it in your flour to make dough.
- Take water and prepare dough.
- Now your Makki Dough is ready.
- Take a small ball of Makki Atta.
- Take a Rolling Base and keep this ball on it.
- Take a Rolling Pin and make it in round shape then, put a drop Ghee in between and close it, now make it flat in triangle shape.
- Take a Tawa on high gas, grease it with little Ghee and put it on it.
- Now when it is cooked from one side, put Ghee and do it upside down and repeat till both sides are reddish and crispy.
- Your yummy Makki Paratha is ready, serve it hot.
- Note- You can use refined oil also in place Pure Ghee.
- You can serve it with Tamatar Aloo ki Sabji, Boondi Raita.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.