Lotus Stem or Kamal ki kakdi is a popular veg with lots of taste and health. lotus stem Kamal Kakdi ki Sukhi sabji is so easy to make and great in taste, do try it. You can have it with Dal, Roti or Paratha. lotus stem Kamal Kakdi ki Sukhi sabji recipe is available in Hindi and English both.
Ingredients for Lotus stem Kamal Kakdi ki sabji:-
- Lotus Stem – 3 stems cut in round shape
- Asafetida – half teaspoon
- Cumin seed – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Oil – 2 tablespoon
How to prepare Lotus stem Kamal Kakdi ki sukhi sabji:-
- Always pay attention while buying lotus stem that it is closed from both sides, as it will have sand in it.
- Wash it and peel it with a peeler and cut in round shape.
- Put it in a cooker.
- Add water to it to boil.
- Close in 1 whistle, let it be in steam.
- Now open cooker, take out lotus stem from water.
- Take a wok on high flame, add Oil to it.
- Now put asafetida, cumin seed when fried add red chili powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder to it, now add boiled lotus stem and salt to it.
- Simmer gas and cover with a lid.
- Mix it well in every 2-3 minutes.When you feel that lotus stem is cooked, open lid and let it fry for 5 minutes.
- Close gas.
- Your tasty Lotus Stem Kamal kakdi ki sabji is ready to serve.
- You can have it with Dal, Chawal, Roti or Paratha.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.