We all have Dal everyday for good health and complete food. Here I have given Urad Chana Dal recipe which is good in taste and is very healthy. Urad chana Dal is very easy to make and is loved by all, so do try it. Urad Chana Dal recipe is available in Hindi and English both.
Ingredients for Urad Chana Dal:-
- Urad dal – 100 gm
- Chana Dal – 30 gm
- Bottle Guard/ Lauki – 150 gm
- Water – 400 ml
- Cumin Seed – 1 teaspoon
- Asafetida – half teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1.5 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1.5 teaspoon
- Salt – 1.5 teaspoon
- Pure Ghee – 1 tablespoon
- Onion – 1 small
- Green chili – 2 horizontally cut
How to prepare Urad Chana Dal:-
- Wash and soak Urad Dal and Chana dal together.
- Chop bottle guard in small pieces.
- Now take soaked dal and bottle guard in cooker on high flame, add water to it.
- Now add 1.5 teaspoon red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt to it.
- After 4-5 whistles close gas.
- Let it be in steam.
- Now take out dal in a bowl.
- Take a small onion and finely chop it.
- Now we will prepare Dal Tadka.
- Take a wok on high flame, put Pure ghee in it and when heated put asafetida and cumin seed in it.
- When onion is brownish in colour, add half teaspoon red chili powder to it.
- Pour it on Dal in bowl.
- Your tasty healthy Urad Chana Dal is ready to serve.
- Serve it with Roti, Chawal and green veg.
- Also see Yellow dal recipe, Dhabe wali dal fry, Masoor ki dal recipe.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.