Besan ke sev is so mouth watering snacks that we love to have anytime. Besan ke Sev is very easy to make and once you will cook it at home you will make it again and again. Try it. Besan ke Sev recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients for Besan ke Sev:-
- Besan – 500 gm.
- Salt – 1 teaspoon.
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon.
- Asafetida – 1 teaspoon.
- Oil – half Kadhai full.
How to prepare Besan ke Sev:-
- First take Besan and mix all the ingredients and make a thick paste.
- Now take a Sev Machine (it is easily available in market) and choose plate given in it which has too many holes.
- Fill it with Besan paste.
- Put kadhai filled with Oil on high flame.
- When heated, simmer gas take Machine on the kadhai from safe distance and rotate it so that Besan paste goes into kadhai and fry.
- Take a Spatula and do it upside down.
Besan Sev cooking
- Again do it upside down till it changes its color.
- When it is crispy and dark yellow, take it out.
- Repeat the process.
Besan ke Sev
To cool Besan ke Sev:-
- Take a newspaper and spread all the Sev on it.
- When cool, crush it with your hand so that it will be in small pieces.
- When cool, put it in a air tight container.
- You can have it for 1 month.
- Your yummy Besan ke sev are ready.
Besan ke SevMore Recipes for Holi
- Kanji ke Vade Recipe/ Tarika
- Mathri Recipe
- Namak Pare Recipe
- Moong Dal dahi Bhalla/ Dahi Vada Recipe
- Urad Dal Dahi Vada/ Dahi Bhalla Recipe
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.