Sarson Ka Saag Recipe belongs to Punjab. It is mouth watering and nourishing. We often eat it in restaurants. This can be easily made in home and you can have it whole winter. So try it and you will see how it can be made in easy steps. Serve hot with White Butter/ Safed Makhan and Makki ki Roti with Reddish and Onions, as they were give flavour. Sarson Ka Saag Recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Serves 4 People
Sarson Ka Saag Recipe Ingredients:-
- Fresh Mustard leaves – 100g
- Spinach leaves – 200g
- Garlic Cloves – 4 Cloves
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Green Chili – 1 piece finely chopped
- Onion finely chopped – 40g
- Tomato finely chopped – 120g
- Maize flour – 10g
For Baghar/ Chaunk:-
- Oil – 1tablespoon
- Asafetida –1/4 teaspoon
- White Butter/ Safed Makhan – 2 tablespoon
- Red chili powder – ½ teaspoon
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
How To Prepare Sarson Ka Saag Recipe:-
- Clean and wash Sarson and Palak thoroughly.
- Take a Cooker and put all Spinach and Mustard in it with Garlic Cloves, Ginger and Salt.
- Put it to steam on full gas.
- After 2 whistle close the gas, let it be in steam, open Cooker.
- Now keep it to cool.
- After wards churl Sarson with blender or grinder till it is smooth paste.
- Take a Wok on full gas and put Oil in it ,when it is heated put Asafetida, fry, it then put Onion and Green Chili in it, and fry them to golden brown color, Put Red Chili Powder in it.
- Now put tomato in it stir well, when they are fried, put the paste in it.
- Simmer gas, and stir it well, in small intervals, and sprinkle Maize Floor in it, repeat it 2-3 times.
- Keep it for 10 minutes, your Sarson ka Saag is ready.
- Serve hot with White Butter/ Safed Makhan and Makki ki Roti with Reddish and Onions, as they were give flavour.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.