Breakfast is our first meal and has to be king size, so what about Pyaaz ki Kachori Rajasthani. This is mouthwatering and is filling, it is easily made in home. Try it with my method as it is easy and very tasty. ServePyaaz ki Kachori with Meethi Chutney. Pyaaz ki Kachori Rajasthani recipe is availablein Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients for Pyaaz Ki Kachori Rajasthani:-
- Maida – 500 gm
- Desi Ghee/ Pure Ghee – 2 teaspoon
- Bay leaf/ Tejpatta – 5
- Kalaunji / Nigella Sativa – 2 teaspoon
- Salt – 2 teaspoon
- Gram Flour/Besan – 4 teaspoon roasted
- Garam masala – 2 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 2 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 2 teaspoon
- Moti Saunf/ Fennel seeds whole – 2 teaspoon
- Coriander seeds – 2 teaspoon
- Onions – big 7-8 finely chopped
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Oil half kadahi full for deep fry
- Meethi Chutney
How to prepare Pyaaz ki Kachori Rajasthani:-
Make Masala Filling:-
- Mix it well with your palms.
- Now make dough and keep it aside for 1 hour.
- Take a kadahi on high flame and put 4 teaspoon of Besan and roast it till it smells good.
- Close gas and take it out in a plate and keep it aside.
- Mix Moti Saunf and Coriander seeds, put in mortar, crush lightly, roast them in a kadahi.
- Keep it aside.
- Take a kadahi on medium flame, put Oil, when hot then put Garam Masala, Tej patta and Kalaunji in it.
- When fried, put Chopped Onion in it, 1 teaspoon Salt so that Onion leaves water and evaporate.
- When golden brown, put Red Chilli Powder, Coriander powder, roasted Besan and roasted Moti Saunf and Coriander seeds in it.
- Masala is golden brown take it out and keep it aside to cool.
- Your filling is ready.
अब प्याज की कचौड़ी बनाये Make Pyaaz ki Kachori:-
- Now take Maida dough and make big balls of it.
- Press systematically with hand and fill the filling.
- Now close it.
- Take a kadahi on sim gas and let it heat.
- Make all the kachoris and then put 3 kachori at a time.
- Let it cook in sim gas so that it will be crisp from inside.
- Reddish from one side do it upside down.
- When you feel it is crisp and cooked well and is golden brown take it out.
- Serve it with Meethi Chutney.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.