Rasedar Vrat ke Aloo ki Sabji is very tempting and as Tomato is not used in Vrat ka Khana so here Curd is a good substitute for that. This Sabji is so tasty that you will make it again and again, so simple to prepare and very tasty. Rasedar Vrat ke Aloo ki Sabji Recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Rasedar Vrat ke Aloo ki Sabji:-
- Potato – 3 boiled
- Curd – 3 tablespoon
- Water – 200 ml
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin Seed – 1 teaspoon
- Sendha Namak – 1 teaspoon
- Green Coriander finely chopped to garnish
- Whistle of cooker – 2
How to prepare Rasedar Vrat ke Aloo ki Sabji:-
- Take boiled potato and mash it.
- Take cooker on high flame and put oil in it.
- Add Cumin Seed, when fried add Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder.
- Now add Curd to it and roast it.
- Mix it well and keep on roasting it till Oil and Curd is separate.
- Now add mashed Potato and Salt.
- Add Water, mix it.
- Close cooker lid.
- Wait for 2 whistles.
- Close gas.
- Open cooker, your tasty Aloo Ki Sabji is ready to serve, garnish it with Coriander Leaves.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.