When the days of vrat, we wonder what to eat. Here I have given recipe of Arbi which is very tempting and easy to make. You can have it with Kutu ka Cheela or with Kutu ki poori. Vrat ki Arbi ki Sabji recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients for Vrat ki Arbi ki Sabji:-
- Arbi – 500 gm
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds – 1.5 teaspoon
- Sendha Namak – 1 teaspoon
How to prepare Vrat ki Arbi ki Sabji:-
- Take Arbi and wash thoroughly.
- Take a cooker on high flame and boil it.
- Close gas, after 3 whistles and let it be in steam.
- Take it out after sometime, peel it and keep it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Now take it out and press it between your palms.
- Take a kadahi on full flame, put Oil in it and when heated put Cumin Seed, Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder and Salt in it.
- Put all Arbi in it and mix well softly.
step 2 स्टेप 2
- Close gas when Arbi is red from both sides.
- Put some Coriander Leaves and Green Chili to garnish.
- Close gas, your tasty Arbi ki Sabji is ready to serve.
- Enjoy your vrat.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.