We all love Urad Dal Dahi Bhalla Vada and always want to have it, and we really want it soft and mouth watering, that can satisfy our tongue. So here is the easiest way to make it. Urad dal is itself very tasty and nourishing and eating in this form is really very tempting. Kids love to have it, so prepare it. Urad Dal Dahi Bhalla Vada Recipe is available in both English and Hindi (हिंदी).
Ingredients of Urad Dal Ke Vade:-
- Urad Dal – 250g
- Half kadahi full Oil to fry.
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Asafetida – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Mixer Grinder
- Vada Maker
How to prepare Urad Dal Ke Vade:-
- Wash thoroughly and soak Urad Dal for 5 hrs.
- Strain the Water and grind Dal in Mixy, mix it with Salt and Asafetida and grind it, till it becomes smooth paste.
- Now take Kadahi (wok) and put oil to heat on High flame.
- Fill Dal in Vada maker.
- When oil is heated, put the Dal into it thru Vada maker.
- Now leave it for 1 minute then upside down.
- Do this process till the Vada’s are brownish in shade.
- Now take them out.
- Soak them in water for half an hour.
- You can also have vada as it is very tasty.
Ingredients of Urad Dal Dahi Bhalla Vada:-
- Roasted cumin seeds powder – a pinch
- Red chili powder – a pinch
- Curd – Half bowl
- Meethi Saunth Chutney – 1 Small bowl
- Vada – 1 or 2 at a time
- Salt -1 teaspoon
How to prepare Urad Dal Dahi Bhalla Vada:-
- Take a big bowl full of Water and put 1/2 teaspoon Salt in it and then soak Vada in it.
- Leave them for half an hour.
- When you want to serve Vada, softly take it out, squeeze them softly.
- Hot Tip:-Vada is always squeezed with soft hands so it remains in one piece. Remaining Vada can be squeezed and kept in refrigerator and can be used for 3-4 days.
- Now take Curd and churl it into smooth batter with a Mathani.
- Put 1/2 teaspoon Salt in Curd.
- Now your Curd is ready, put Vada inside the Curd bowl and do upside down, when covered nicely, place it in a plate.
- Again put 1 table spoon Curd on it.
- Now put at least 1/2 table spoon Meethi Saunth Chutney on it.
- Sprinkle a little Red Chili Powder and Roasted Cumin Powder on it.
- your Dahi Vada is ready to serve.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.