After having food, we crave for something sweet, as sweet is a good digestive and great in taste, so here I have Fruit Custard Jelly for you, simple to make and great in taste. Try it, you will love it. Fruit Custard Jelly Recipe is available in Hindi (हिन्दी) and English both.
Ingredients of Fruit Custard Jelly:-
- Milk – 1 liter
- Cold Milk in bowl – 70 ml
- Cream – 162 gm
- Custard Powder – 30 gm
- Sugar – 156 gm
- Mango – 400 gm or 2 piece
- Banana – 200 gm or 1 piece
- Grapes – 60 gm
- Apple – 264 gm or 2 piece peeled.
- Jelly – 1 packet Srawberry or Rasberry flavor.
How to prepare Fruit Custard Jelly:-
- Take a Bhagona and put 1 liter milk in it and keep it to boil on full gas.
- Take a bowl and 70 ml cold milk and mix Custard Powder in it and keep aside.
- After a boil, mix the Custard mixture in the milk.
Custard mix in Milk:-
- Wait for a 1 minute and 50 seconds, add Sugar to it and let it boil for 20 seconds.
- Close gas and keep it aside to cool.
- After 3 hrs, cut fruits in small pieces, till now your Custard is cool.
- Now mix Cream to it and chopped fruits to it.
- Refrigerate it for 4 hours so that it will be cool.
- Your tasty Custard is ready to serve.
- If left, refrigerate it again.
How to prepare Jelly:-
- First of all take a Jelly packet of any brand.
- Now take jelly mould, put a little oil for greesing so that Jelly will come out easily.
- Put Jelly in mould, pour hot water in it and mix well.
- keep it to cool.
- When cool, keep it in freezer, after half an hour take it out and refrigerate.
- Wait till it solidifies, your Jelly is ready to serve.
- Take a glass, fill half with Jelly.
- Pour Fruit Custard on it and serve it cold.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.