Moong Dal Dahi Vada (Bhalla) is very tempting and so light that you can have it any time. It is very simple to make and are good in taste. Moong Dal is full of goodness and tasty so try this Moong Dal Dahi Vada recipe and enjoy. Moong Dal Dahi Vada (Bhalla) recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Moong dal dahi Vada (Bhalla):-
Step 1:- How to make Moong Dal Vada:-
- Moong dal – 250 gm
- Asafetida – ½ teaspoon
- Water – 50 ml
- Mixer Grinder
- Water in a big bowl with 2 teaspoon of Salt to soak Vada
Step 2:- How to make Moong Dal Dahi Vada:-
- Curd – 200 gm, churn it and put ½ teaspoon of Salt in it
- Meethi Chutney
- Oil – half Kadahi for deep fry
- Roasted Cumin Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Fresh Coriander finely chopped
How to prepare Moong dal dahi Vada (Bhalla):-
- Take Moong Dal and soak it for 4 hrs.
- Now wash it and put soaked Dal in Grinder, add Asafetida in it.
- Churn it into paste.
- Now take it out in a bowl and add 50 ml of water.
- Take a Kadahi on high gas and fill it half with Oil.
- Let it heat.
- Take a big bowl filled with water and put 2 teaspoon of Salt in it and keep it aside.
- When Oil is hot, take Dal paste in your hand and carefully put small balls of it in Kadahi.
- Do it upside down after 30 sec and let it fry.
- Repeat this in small intervals.
- When balls are reddish from both side take it out.
Moong Dal Vada cooked मूँग दाल के बड़ा बन गये
Moong Dal Vade soaked in water मूँग दाल के बड़े पानी में भीगे हुए
- Your Moong Dal Vada are ready.
How to serve Moong dal dahi Vada (Bhalla) मूंग दाल दही वड़ा (भल्ला) परोसने का तरीका:-
- Take a bowl, put Curd in it and churn it, add 1/2 teaspoon Salt in it.
- Now take a serving plate and softly squeeze Vada so that water does not remain in it, be careful it should not break.
- Dip in the Curd and put it in serving plate.
- Pour 1 tablespoon Curd on it.
- Pour ½ tablespoon Meethi Chutney on it.
- Now take a pinch of Roasted Cumin Powder and spread it on Vada.
- A pinch of Red Chili Powder and spread it.
- Now put Green Coriander.
- Your tasty Moong Dal Dahi Vada is Ready.
- Serve it.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.