If you like spicy Paneer so Kadai Paneer is a best option, very easy to make and delicious in taste. Try it. You can serve it with Roti, Paratha, Naan or Puri and Matar Pulao. Kadai paneer recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients for Kadai Paneer:-
- Cottage Cheese / Paneer – 250 gm
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1 teaspoon
- Tomato – 3 large pureed
- Onion – 3 medium size pureed
- Ginger Garlic paste – 2 teaspoon
- Bay leaf – 2 leaf
- Cloves – 3
- Cinnamon – 1 inch stick
- Coriander Leaves – 10 gm finely chopped
- Bell Pepper/ Shimla Mirch – Cut in big pieces
- Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
How to prepare Kadai Paneer:-
- Take Cottage Cheese and cut them in small cubes.
- Take a Kadai with Oil to fry.
- Put Paneer pieces in it and fry them till it is golden brown from both sides.
- Hot Tip:- When paneer pieces go in Oil, Water splashes from the Paneer, so do not be very close to Kadahi and make a safe distance from it.
- Take out fried Paneer from kadahi and soak it in water.
- Hot Tip:- Soaking makes Paneer soft.
- Take same Kadahi add Bay Leaf, Cloves,Cinnamon Stick, Onion Paste and Garlic Ginger paste in it.
kadai with Masala कड़ाही में मसाला
- Mix it well till light golden.
- Add Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder, Garam Masala and 4 tablespoon water with Bell Pepper.
- Mix well and let it boil, cover with a lid.
- When Bell pepper are slightly soft add Tomato puree and mix again.
- Cover it and wait till Oil is visible from sides.
- Now open lid, add drained Cottage cheese, Salt.
- Wait for 2 minutes, mix it well and garnish it with Coriander leaves.
- Close Gas.
- Your yummy Kadai Paneer is ready to serve.
- Serve it hot.
- You can serve it with Roti, Paratha, Naan or Puri and Matar Pulao.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.