We Indians always want something sweet after food, Makhane ki Kheer is best answer for it. It is so tasty that you will make it again and again, so simple that you think and it is made. It can also be taken in Vrat. After Falahari food you can have it. Makhane ki Kheer recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Makhane ki Kheer:-
- Makhana/ Lotus Seed – 100 gm
- Milk – 1.5 Lt
- Sugar – 185 gm
- Almonds – 6-7 crushed
- Saffron – 5-6 leaves
- Cardamom – 4-5 crushed
- Raisins – 7-8
How to prepare Makhane ki Kheer:-
- Take a mixer grinder and grind Lotus Seed slightly.
- Now take a kadahi on high gas and put all Lotus Seed in it and let it boil.
- After boil, simmer gas and let it cook.
- Mix it in small intervals.
- Take a small bowl, little cold Milk and put Saffron leaves in it and keep it aside.
- When Milk becomes thick put Sugar in it.
- Now keep it on gas for 5 minutes more.
- Close gas.
- Scrape small cream chunks collected on the side of kadahi into Milk, this will make delicious small cream chunks in the Kheer.
- Garnish Makhana ki Kheer with Saffron, Almonds, Cardamom and Raisins.
- Your Makhane ki Kheer is ready keep it aside to cool.
- When cool, refrigerate it for 3-4 hours.
- Your tasty Makhane ki Kheer is ready to serve.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.