Paneer Tikka is our favorite starter, whenever we visit a restaurant, as a starter we demand Paneer Tikka. You know Paneer Tikka is so easy to make at home, so try it and make it as the steps given, you will love it. Paneer Tikka recipe is available in Hindi and English both.
Ingredients for Paneer Tikka:-
- Gram Flour – 2 tablespoon
- Cottage Cheese – 250 gm
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2.5 teaspoon
- Chat Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Oregano – 2 teaspoon
- Chilli flakes – 1 teaspoon
- Roasted Cumin powder – half teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – half teaspoon
- Carom seeds – half teaspoon crushed
- Salt – half teaspoon
- Curd – 2 tablespoon
- Capsicum – 1
- Onion – 2
- Oil – 4 tablespoon
How to prepare Paneer Tikka:-
- Mix all spices given above in your Gram flour with Garlic-ginger paste, add water to it to make a thick paste.
- Now add Curd to it, your paste is ready.
- Now roll Cottage cheese cubes in it, and keep aside for half an hour.
- Cut Capsicum and Onion in big pieces, roll it in left gram flour paste and keep it aside for half an hour.
- After half an hour, take a wok, fill it with 2 tablespoons of oil on high flame.
- When heated put cottage cheese in it.
- When it is light brown from both sides, take it out.
- When all cottage cheese cubes are done, take 1 tablespoon of oil in the same kadhai and add Onion and capsicum to it.
- Mix well, simmer gas and cover with a lid.
- When you start getting the aroma of capsicum and it is mildly cooked then close gas.
- Now sprinkle little Chat masala on it and mix well.
- Now take a plate and keep cottage cheese cubes and veg together.
- Your yummy Paneer Tikka is ready to serve.
- Serve hot.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.