In Vrat Falahari food is allowed, like Shivratri, Janmashtami and Nauratri. So here I have given Kutu ki Dahi Pakori which is very easy to make and very tasty. Try it, you will love it. Kutu ki Dahi Pakori Recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients for Kutu ki Dahi Pakori:-
- Kutu ka Atta
- Curd – 275 g
- Water – 200 ml
- Oil half Kadahi for deep fry
- Rock Salt/ Sendha Namak – 1 teaspoon
How to prepare Kutu ki Dahi Pakori:-
Kutu ki Dahi ki Pakori paste कूटू की दही की पकोड़ी पेस्ट
- Take kadahi on full gas, put Oil in it.
- Now take small balls and put it in Oil.
- When fried take them out.
- keep it aside to cool.
- Take Curd and churn it with a Mathani.
- In this recipe Curd should be thin so put water in it.
- Now put Sendha Namak and mix it well.
- Till now Pakoris are cool, put them into Curd.
- Your Kutu ki Dahi ki Pakori is ready to serve.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.