Aloo Tamatar ki Sabzi are mouth watering. Often we order Aloo Tamatar ki Sabzi with Poori outside and enjoy its taste. You can easily make Aloo Tamatar ki Sabzi at home and enjoy. Aloo Tamatar ki Sabzi is very tempting and very easy to make. Aloo Tamatar ki Sabzi is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Serves 4 persons 4
Ingredients for Aloo Tamatar ki Sabzi:-
- Tomato – 4 finely chopped
- Oil – 1 table spoon
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chilli powder – ½ teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Asafetida – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Boiled potato – 3 pieces crushed with hands
- Fresh coriander – 12 gm finely chopped
- Green Chilli – 1 finely chopped
- Ginger – 1 cm grated
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 150 ml
How to Prepare Aloo Tamatar ki Sabzi:-
- Take a Kadhai /wok and put it on medium gas.
- Put Oil in it.
- When Oil is moderate, put a 1/4 teaspoon Asafetida first, followed by Cumin Seeds, when it is fried put Ginger in it, then Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder and Turmeric Powder in it.
- Mix it well with a Spatula and then put all Tomatoes in it and Salt.
- Mix it well and then simmer gas, and cover it.
- After 5 minutes, open the lid and again mix it, again cover lid, repeat it till Tomato and Oil are separated/ Tomatoes are roasted.
- It takes 10 minutes.
- Then put all Potatoes in it with Green Coriander and Green Chili.
- Mix it well and leave for 5 minutes.
- Now add Water to it and put gas on medium.
- Wait for a boil to come, simmer gas for 5 minutes and then close gas.
- Your yummy Kadai wale Tamatar Aloo ki Sabzi is ready to serve.
- Serve them with Bathua Paratha, Pooris, Aloo Paratha, Paneer Paratha, Sooji Cheela, or even with Matar Pulao.
You can serve it with pooris.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.