Bathua Poori is very good for health. Bathua Poori can be served as breakfast or as main course. Bathua Poori recipe is very simple and full of taste. You can make Poories as well as Paratha of it. Bathua Poori recipe is now available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English.
Ingredients of Bathua Poori:-
- Wheat flour – 400gm
- Bathua/ Chenopodium Album – 400 gm
- Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Water – 150 ml
- Oil – 1/2 Kadahi for deep fry
How to prepare Bathua Poori:-
- Take Bathua, wash it, cut it and put it for steam in a cooker on medium gas.
- After 2 whistle, close the gas and open the lid.
- Put it to cool.
- N put it in mixer and grind it to smooth paste.
- T e Wheat Flour and Bathua together and put Asafoetida, Cumin Seed, Red Chili Powder and Salt in it, make Dough of it.
- Y r Bathua Aata is ready to make Parathas/ Pooris.
- Take a Kadahi and keep it on medium gas. [कड़ाही गॅस पर तेज़ आँच पर रखे]
- Now put Oil in it.
- Now take a little ball of Bathua Aata and roll it with Rolling Pin On Rolling Base.
- N put this in Kadhai.
- N when it is cooked from one side,do it upside down and repeat till both sides are reddish and crispy.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.