Carrot/ Gajar is very nutritious and tasty. We want our kids to take them maximum. So you can prepare Gajar ka Halwa, it is great in taste, kids like it and is full of health. Very easy to make and you can store it in fridge also. Gajar ka Halwa is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Gajar Ka Halwa:-
- Carrot – 1 kg
- Milk – 1 Lt
- Almonds – 12 pieces, cut them into small pieces
- Raisin – 20g
- Green cardamom – 5 gram
- Pure Ghee – 120g
- Sugar – 350g
- Saffron – a pinch
- Cashew nuts – 6-7 pieces (cut them into small pieces)
How to prepare Gajar Ka Halwa:-
- First wash, peel and grate all carrot.
- Take a Kadahi/ Wok and put it on medium gas.
- Put all Carrot and Milk together in it.
- Now let it boil.
- Simmer gas and keep on mixing it in small intervals.
- Crush Green cardamom for garnishing.
- When all the Milk evaporates, and Carrots are dry.
- Now put Desi Ghee and Raisins in it.
- Mix it frequent,and look when carrots are brownish, put all sugar in it.
- Keep gas on simmer, and leave it for 5 minutes, you will see, it becomes little liquid.
- When sugar is mixed well with carrot close the gas.
- Put all dry fruits and keep the lid for 5 minutes.
- Your delicious Gajar ka Halwa is ready to eat.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.