Aloo Paratha is a awesome breakfast for everyone as it is filling, full of energy and nourishment. Sometimes there is no veg, then Aloo Paratha is a wonderful dinner also. So Aloo Paratha is all in one with lots of taste. Try Aloo Paratha as kids love it the most. You can serve it with Hari Mirch ka Achaar, Hari Dhaniya Chutney, Aloo Tamatar Sabji, Sauce, Curd. Aloo Paratha recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Aloo Paratha:-
- Boiled Potatoes – 4
- Black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Amchoor powder – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Green Coriander – 20g finely chopped
- Green chili – 1 finely chopped
- Chat Masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Wheat flour kneaded (Gundha Aata)- 350g
- Pure Ghee
How to prepare Aloo Paratha:-
- Take boiled potatoes and mash them/ grate them.
- Now mix it with Black Pepper, Amchoor Powder, Red chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Green Coriander, Green Chili, Chat Masala and Salt.
- Now take wheat flour kneaded.
- Take small balls of your kneaded dough.
- make a hole and put little potato filling inside it.
- Now close it and form a ball.
- Now take a rolling base and rolling pin.
- Put it on it and make it flat round shape with the help of rolling pin on rolling base.
- Now take a Griddle/Tawa and put it on high gas.
- Let it heat.
- Now take Pure Ghee and with Spatula grease the Tawa.
- Now put the Paratha on it.
- Let it be little cooked from one side, put Pure Ghee on it with a spatula and do it upside down.
- Put Pure Ghee on other side also, and then again do it upside down.
- simmer the gas if it is too much heated.
- When Paratha is reddish from both sides and crispy it is made.
- Now take it out in a plate.
- Serve it hot.
- You can serve it with Hari Mirch ka Achaar, Hari Dhaniya Chutney, Aloo Tamatar Sabji, Sauce, Curd.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.