We all love Ladyfinger/ Bhindi / Okra. We make it in different ways, here I have made it in Bharwan way. Bharwan Bhindi is very tasty and very easy to make, so try it. Bharwan Bhindi recipe is available in Hindi and English both.
Ingredients for Bharwan Bhindi:-
- Ladyfinger – 500 gm
- Fennel seeds/ Saunf – 1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili powder – 1.5 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1.5 teaspoon
How to prepare Bharwan Bhindi:-
- Cut ladyfinger longitudinally, in a way that it remains joint from bottom.
- Take a kadahi on high flame, put oil in it.
- When heated, first put Saunf in it then Cumin seeds, now put red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt in it.
- Mix it well.
- Now add ladyfinger to it, mix it well, simmer gas and cover it with lid.
- Mix it well in every 2-3 minutes and cover with lid.
- When Bhindi is cooked, remove lid and let it roast for 5 minutes.
- Close gas, your tasty Bharwan bhindi is ready to serve.
- You can have Bharwan Bhindi with poori or paratha.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.