Chilli Paneer is a Chinese recipe. Usually, we eat Chilli Paneer at restaurants. Chilli Paneer is a simple recipe and can be easily made at home. You can serve Chilli Paneer with Naan and enjoy restaurant food at home. Chilli Paneer Recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Chilli Paneer:-
- Paneer/ Cottage Cheese – 200g, cut into small square pieces
- Ginger – 1 tablespoon
- Garlic – 1 tablespoon paste
- Dark Soya Sauce – 2 tablespoon
- White Vinegar – 2 tablespoon
- Onion – 2 whole, cut into big pieces
- Capsicum – 1 piece
- Cabbage – finely chopped ½ Cabbage
- Cornflour – 4 teaspoon mixed in water
- Oil – 200gm
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 150 ml
How to prepare Chilli Paneer:-
- Take 150 ml water and put 2 teaspoons of Corn Flour in it with 2 teaspoons of Soya Sauce and mix it well to smooth mixture.
- Take a non-sticking Tawa or simple Tawa and put on high gas, put Oil for shallow frying.
- Roll Paneer with Cornflour mixture and put on the Tawa, and roast it to reddish brownish in color, by doing upside down. When done keep them aside.
- Hot Tip:- Cornflour helps Paneer fry easily.
- Now take a Kadahi/wok, on high gas, put 1 tablespoon of Oil and Onion. put Onion in it and when fried, take it out i.e in 2 minutes approx, keep mixing it with Spatula.
- Keep Onion aside.
- Simmer gas, add Garlic and Ginger paste in the same oil, fry a little.
- Now put all fried Onion, Patta Gobhi, Shimla Mirch and Paneer in it and mix it with the spatula.
Final Step अंतिम स्टेप:-
- Now add 2 tablespoons Soya Sauce, 2 tablespoons of Vinegar in it.
- Put cornflour, Soya sauce mixture.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of pepper in it and cover it by the lid.
- Close Gas after 10 minutes.
- Your yummy Chilli Paneer is ready to serve.
- Serve it hot with Naan.
- You also make my Dry Chili paneer and enjoy your snacks.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.