We all love to have Kadhi. Boondi Kadhi is very tasty and easily made. Do try it. Kadhi platter is complete with Hari Dhaniya Chutney, Chawal, Roti and Sukhe Aloo. Boondi Kadhi recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients to make Boondi Kadhi:-
- Boondi – 100 gm
- Besan / Bengal Gram Flour – 75 gm
- Curd – 350 gm
- Water in Curd and Besan mixture – 750 ml
- Water when Kadhi is cooking after 1 boil – 500 ml
- Methi Seed/ Fenugreek Seeds – 5 seeds
- Cumin Seed – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1.5 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 2 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 2 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Pure Ghee/ Desi Ghee/ Oil – 2 Tablespoon
How to prepare Boondi Kadhi:-
- Take a bowl and mix Besan, Curd and 750 ml of water thoroughly so that no lumps are there.
- First put Methi Dana, then Cumin Seeds and pour all the Besan mixture into it.
- Now Put Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder and Salt, mix well, add Boondi to it.
- Cover with lid, do not attach it.
- Let the Spatula inside Kadhi and wait for a boil.
- After first boil add 500 ml of water again and mix it well, let it boil.
- After the boil, sim gas and cover with lid.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and then again mix well.
- Repeat mixing it in small intervals.
- Close gas after 30 minutes.
- Put a little Garam Masala on it and attach the lid.
- Open it after 10 minutes.
- Your Yummy Boondi Kadhi is ready to serve, serve it hot.
- Kadhi platter is complete with Hari Dhaniya Chutney, Chawal, Roti and Sukhe Aloo.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.