Paneer Butter Masala is a mouth watering dish loved by all. You can have it anytime. Paneer Butter Masala is very tempting, full of taste and very easy to make. So try it. You can serve it with Roti, Paratha, Naan or Puri and Matar Pulao. Paneer Butter Masala Recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients for Paneer Butter Masala:-
- Butter – 5 tablespoon
- Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Cloves – 2
- Cinnamon – 1 inch
- Dried red Chili Broken – 2
- Bay leaf – 1
- Coriander Seed crushed – 1 tablespoon
- Onion – 1 medium finely chopped
- Ginger Paste – 2 teaspoon
- Garlic paste – 2 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Tomato – 6 finely chopped
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Kasoori Methi – 1/2 teaspoon crushed
- Fresh Cream – 2 tablespoon
How to prepare Paneer Butter Masala:-
- Take a Kadhai in medium gas and heat 3 tablespoon Butter and 1 teaspoon oil in it.
- Now add Bay leaf, Cloves, Cinnamon, Red Chili pieces and half Coriander seeds crushed and mix it well for half minute.
- Add Onions, then after 30 seconds add Ginger paste and garlic paste to it. Again cook for 30 seconds.
- Add coriander Powder, Red chili Powder and Tomato.
- Now cook on high gas and see when oil leaves from sides close gas and keep it to cool.
ठंडा होने के लिए to cool
- Now puree the mixture.
- Take remaining Butter in a kadahi and put puree in it and mix for 2 minutes.
- Add Cottage Cheese/ Paneer pieces and Salt to it.
- Add half cup water to it, cover it with lid and leave for 5 minutes.
- Finely open it, sprinkle Kasoori Methi on it and mix softly.
- Close gas.
- Mix Fresh Cream.
- Serve hot.
- You can serve it with Roti, Paratha, Naan or Puri and Matar Pulao.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.